EU TACSO 3 Online Webinar on preparation of the Concept Note
EU TACSO 3 project will organize an online webinar on Tuesday, 26 May 2020 to help CSOs in the application process for the Call IPA Civil Society Facility and Media Programme 2018 – 2019 for Kosovo - Civil society resource centre phase II & Support to innovative projects in the area of social protection. Publication reference: EuropeAid/168894/DD/ACT/XK
The online webinar lasting 2 hours will be held in two sessions on Tuesday, 26 May 2020:
- First session at 10:00hrs CET
- Second session at 14:00hrs CET
To participate in this webinar please register at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2W9787N and select the session in which you want to participate.
The webinars will be conducted by the EU TACSO 3 Grant Expert in English with interpretation into Albanian and Serbian languages and will be limited to 35 participants. Participants will be able to ask questions in writing to the Expert. The recording of the webinars will also be made available on the EU TACSO 3 website.
Programme of the webinar
- Welcoming words
- Presentation of the programme and methodology of work
- Place of the Concept Note in the EU Grant Application procedure
- GfA document and CN
- How to apply at CN stage
- Novelty in approach: theory of change, focus on results and outcomes
- Human rights-based approach and gender mainstreaming
- How to develop an effective Concept Note
- Role and structure of the CN format
- Main questions to be answered/information provided
- Main failures in providing information in relation to the CN format and evaluation criteria
The recorded webinars will be uploaded and available on the EU TACSO 3 website: https://tacso.eu/recorded-webinar-presentations/ .
Please note that the deadline for submission of concept notes is 08 June 2020 at 12:00 hrs CET.
The full Guidelines for Applicants are available for consultation on the following internet site: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/europeaid/online-services/index.cfm?do=publi.welcome and https://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/kosovo_en.